Thursday, August 02, 2012

Negative results part 3

Well, here we go again.  Negative on the pregnancy test.  Not going to lie and tell you how great I feel or how everything is peachy.  It's not.  I'm sad, angry, disappointed and every other negative feeling you can come up with.  I feel fat, tired and beat up.  Sleep has been severely lacking this week.  I'm emotional to the point of laughing instead of crying.  This heat makes me want to move to the North Pole. 

I'm not sure what the next step will be.  Waiting on that bitch AF to show up, so I can call the doctor and see what he wants me to do.  Whatever his suggestion, is what I will do.  So it may be another IUI cycle with injectables, or he may say IVF. 

Hoping that this next step will put me in a better place.  I just feel I'm reaching a point of breaking.  Hopefully good news is on the horizon.

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel, hon. It's a roller coaster of emotions. But don't fret, cuz just when you're about to give up is when you'll see the extra line on the preggo test. And I speak from experience! My little Quinn can attest to that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life....so short...you will make it because you don't give up. God will honor your belief..He is smiling at you right now..just look up and wink at Him for being with you through this. He is there and He knows. Love you.

    ReplyDelete