Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Fake people.

Oh this is completely a rant.  Yes, a rant, I won't name names, but I am directing this at one particular person.  If this isn't you, and for most of you reading this, there will be no chance, that you will think it's about you. But if you are offended, I apologize in advance.

Get of your fucking high horse.  You think you are better than everyone else.  You sure put on a good show for all your friends, but I've known you a long long time.  You can dress yourself up, and act all high and mighty, but you are a peasant, just like the rest of us.  Keeping up appearances, for the sake of what?  I used to try to keep being civil, but that is hanging on by the last little thread.  Through the years, I've taken enough of your shit, and listened to you talk about every single person.  It's always about you.  It's always been about you.  You've created so much drama.  Well, I'm done with it.  I'm done with you and all your bullshit.  I've reached a point, where I'm drawing the line.  NO MORE

So while you pretend to be someone, you should know, I sit and laugh a little.  Because, I know you. 


Ok, end rant.  See, even I have bad days.  I'm not perfect like all of you thought.  :)  Like I have said, I'm trying to live a more genuine life.  More honest.  Well, these are my thoughts right at this particular moment.  I try and give you the real me, and that is good and bad.  Hopefully the good outweighs the bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment