Sunday, July 06, 2014

New Direction

Hello all.  It has been a couple of months since my last post.  I've been busy in the gym, at the office and not much else.

More frequent posts are on the horizon, as I venture into a new phase of life.  My shoulder is healing nicely and I'm in the gym more and more.  I've signed up for my first competition in 3 weeks.  I'm really excited to do something competitive again.

I'll post recipes, exercise tips, struggles, personal records... whatever happens for the week, I'll fill you in.  Everyday can't be a PR kind of day.  I want to encourage people to never give up.  You are never too old, too young, too anything.  Do things that make you happy, find people who encourage that and live your life. 

Peace out for now......

No comments:

Post a Comment