Thursday, April 16, 2015

2015, where are you going so fast?

SLOWWWWWWWW  DOOOOOWWWWWWNNNN

I'm trying to get things done and the year is flying by at a record's pace.  I'm enjoying every second though.  My brain is occupied most of the time now.  That is nice, but tiring.  I still have several fires burning at once, but it's just the way I like it.

We had our Spring Trade show in Vegas, and it was a lot of fun.  Met some new and interesting people.  Signing new contracts almost weekly now.  That is amazing and we are so blessed.

I'm trying to figure out the next few years of my life....ugh   Should I get Willie a playmate? Should I rent a place in OKC and create an office there for us?  (That would only be a part time gig)  It would be quite nice to have activities to do, where people dress up, maybe have jobs, possibly even guys, that are single, who might want to hang out with me....

Napa is quickly approaching..YIPPPPEEEE  Seriously, I'm so excited.  Setting up a time to go zip line through the Redwoods.  It's almost too much!  I love love love trees and can't wait to see them up close.  Oh and all the music and wine  and double Oh, seeing one of my most favorite peoples from the 90's, whom I haven't seen since the 90's.

I'm about 4 weeks away from finishing the 12 week program of flexible dieting.  It has gone really well, and I've enjoyed learning more about food and what it does.  At the beginning, I was very strict and realized I was taking the fun out of the social aspect of eating.  I'm finally back to where I can sit and enjoy something without it killing my day or my week.  My appetite has actually been lacking since Vegas.  I have to wait until I'm hungry, and then even eating meat or eggs makes me feel a bit put off.  Not sure what's going on, but I'm just eating what I want and can stomach at the time.

Crossfit comp on Saturday, super stoked.  There are 6 ladies in my field.  Man, I hope I finish top 6  :)

Exciting things on the horizon.. Can't wait to see what the rest of the year brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment