Wednesday, June 06, 2012

12 DPI

Pregnancy test still negative.  Each morning, I jump up to POAS (pee on a stick) only to be confronted by a BFN ( big freaking negative).  I'm super emotional, and I don't know if it's because I'm about to start my period, or if all the hormones that have invaded my body this past month.  Today is the 16 year anniversary of my divorce, which normally makes me smile.  Today, I'm especially nostalgic.  Not because I miss him, but I miss the idea of having someone love me.  He definitely didn't, and most of the guys that I've wasted my time on haven't, but there is still a chance that someone, someday, will choose me.  Not holding my breath though.  :)

Ok, that's about all that is going on.  Just trying to stay sane.  Easier said than done this week.

3 comments:

  1. God is preparing a man for you Starr. You have been faithful and have worked on YOU very hard. You have been more kind to me than in the past, you have tried hard to do the things you feel you should do to please God and He loves you no matter what you are doing. God has someone, somewhere in mind for you. Now, with that said, rest and keep the positive thoughts. Someone already loves you Starr, they are coming to find you as we speak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starr, Hang in there :)... everthing happens for a reason. You are a strong loving faithful women that hasn't desrved the knocks you've been given. We all have our fate. I truly pray for something good for your fate Starr...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me proud to be your Father.

    ReplyDelete