Sunday, June 24, 2012

The best laid plans. :)

So, the new baby daddy will be here tomorrow, but I won't be using him.  My body kicked into to doing things naturally and I had my LH surge on Friday night at 9:30.  Had to page the doctor and be up there early Saturday morning for insemination.  It was crazy.  Last month my body did not react this way.  I had to give myself the shot in order to ovulate.  Nope not this month.  Just insemination.  So, I have no idea how my body responded to the Clomid this time.  Last month, I had four follicles, this month we are working blind.  :)  fingers crossed.

I love making plans and finding out, there is something else for me.  It always makes me laugh, and knocks me down a peg or two.  Reminds me who's really in charge.

So, 2ww in full effect. 

1 comment:

  1. When you quit getting knocked dows a peg....just know your life is probably over. We all have to experience this...time and time again. Just when we think we have it figured out, God shows us who does. Love you little girl.

    ReplyDelete