Thursday, June 21, 2012

New baby daddy :)

I'm really excited about the new possibility.  The first donor I picked is very smart and  healthy, but he was not my first pick.  One of my first picks was unavailable when I needed to get the sperm, now he is.  Just bought and my babies are on their way, to my doctor.  They will arrive in time for my next insemination.  He is also smart.  He has his Master's in Music.  He is tall with wavy brown hair and hazel eyes.  He is an Artist and he loves science.  A good mix!

I'm coming to the end of this down time.  So ready to be on the 2ww ( two week wait).  As slow as time goes during this time, at least I know there is a chance to be pregnant.  Right now, I'm just full of estrogen.  Which is basically like being full of piss and vinegar.  :)

Thank you everyone for the kind words.  I read them, and they do lift me up so much.  I might get down from time to time, and wallow in self pity, but knowing that I have friends, helps.  Makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world.  Until of course, my emotions go all crazy, and I think to myself, how alone I am.  :)  See, piss and vinegar!  Told you!! laughing








7 comments:

  1. Keep your chin up Starr! I'm so happy for ya Lady, and it's going to be an awesome child with a Mom like YOU! Happy Mother's Day in advance, and I'll keep the prayers and best wishes coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Wish I could've been your donor, but it's illegal for me to reproduce in the State of Oklahoma! Best wishes Lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know Don but sure do love him. He cares for my babe! Just wanted you to know it is about the right timing for you to be pregnant in order for me to have been holding the baby....things are just right...i feel it. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Starr, really happy for you :). Keep smiling, the worlds a sad place without your beautiful smile...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're beautiful and awesome! Keep positive... Prayers are with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much for your plans! I guess we all learn that just when we think we have it all in place, somebody like God steps in and shows us a different direction. One way or another, He is going to get our attention. Whatever you do, as you take this walk, keep in the forefront of your mind.....God already knows what is going to happen, you just have to accept what He has in mind for you. Lean not on your own understanding. All things work our for those who love the Lord. Love you precious.

    ReplyDelete