Sunday, June 10, 2012

What's going on?

Day 16 post IUI and I'm still in limbo. Pregnancy test still reads negative and I'm 3 days late. It's maddening to not know what my body is up to. I've read and studied up on the effects of Clomid on your body. In some people it causes a late ovulation. I took the HCG shot, which is supposed to ensure ovulation, but I'm starting to question it. The past 4 days have been filled with anxiety. Add on cramps, being tired and irritability. I've tried to catch up on sleep, but it has been fleeting.

I just want to know what is going on with my body. I'll call the doctor first thing in the morning, and hopefully get some answers. I'm worried about about having another ectopic pregnancy. I only have one Fallopian tube left, and can't afford anything to happen to it.

4 comments:

  1. Please do not worry as it will only add to your stress level. You are under the protective unbrella...stress may be an issue but, your doctor will take care of you. Love you Starr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing my best! Thank you for your words. Is this dad? :)

      Delete
  2. That's right starr stay positive, keep ur stress level down as much as possible. It will all work out and we will soon be bay shopping

    ReplyDelete