Monday, June 11, 2012

That witch AF showed her ugly face!

So, AF (Aunt Flow) is coming into town.  In a way, I'm relieved.  Being late by 4 days and having a negative pregnancy test, had me worried.  At least now, I can move on to TTC (Trying to Conceive) part 2.  Not sure if knowing how the drugs affected me the first time, has me a little more apprehensive.  Definitely not looking forward to the emotional roller coaster, I'm about to endure.  At least the first time, it was filled with nothing but hope, that it would work.  Now, going into this next phase, I have the realization, that indeed it didn't work.  I'm still ever hopeful and optimistic about my chances, but I'd be lying, if I didn't admit my emotional state is a bit more fragile. 

So, look for more emotionally charged posts, coming in the next week.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Starr, hang in there. This rollercoaster your are on was never going to be easy...

    "Every failure brings with it the seed of an equivalent success"

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Starr
    You are the beat in my heart. I have heard the nerves in your voice and the fear that is inside you. Now you must start again and all the apprehension that goes along with it. You will because that is who you are. You are not alone, my hand is still under you and I gladly go with you on your journey. You make your Father a proud man. Dad

    ReplyDelete