Sunday, July 15, 2012

Finished this round of Meds! I'm alive

So thankful to be done with this round of medication.  I've had quite a few terrible headaches, but it hasn't been as bad as last time.  I stayed in most of the weekend, with the air conditioning turned to arctic, to combat the hot flashes!

Watched the whole series of Arrested Development!  Hilarious.  Debating on naming my future unborn, not quite hatched little girl Maeby.  Ha!  No, I wouldn't do that.

I'm gearing up for a long week of work and traveling back and forth to the City.  No big plans.  Can't seem to concentrate on anything for too long, before of course, I start thinking.  Thinking is bad!!

Training starts tomorrow for the next Spirit of Survival, which is October 7th this year.  I've signed up again for the half/half marathon relay.  Last year, my partner Joanne, had to bow out because she found out she was pregnant, and her first trimester was quite tough.  I'm hoping to repay the favor!!  But until then, I'm going to get out there and start pounding the pavement again.  I've taken the past 5 or so months off, trying to rehab my knees.  I miss running.  I miss running A LOT!!  So keep your eyes open for a girl wearing knee socks!!  The Cancer Fairy is suiting up!



2 comments:

  1. I love the fact you are running again. You have proved to be a delight to watch as you turn corners in your socks. I love to watch your socks!

    ReplyDelete