Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Shot....part 2 Hopefully by saying shot, I only have to stick it once!

I'm going to try something  new tonight, and do a couple of video blogs.  A video here about an hour before the shot.  Then, I'll video me giving myself a shot.  Hopefully I'm not as shaky as the first time!
Of course after watching the above video, I want to shoot and retake! :)  I tend to look away apparently when nervous or unsure of what I'm about to say.  I'll work on that for future reference.  And there was something in my eye!!! :)

I'm not watching the second video!  Now my hands are shaking!  The hard part is over!!


2 comments:

  1. :) best of luck...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see myself in you. A determined young body and mind. You are relentless and breathtaking. You rock my world. I love you and am very proud of you for going through what you are all in the name of love. May you be showered with blessings dear heart. Love you bunches and then some.

    ReplyDelete