Saturday, September 01, 2012

Official

After the most fantastic Friday night with 50 or so of my closest friends, I woke up to AF showing her ugly face. So it's official that my fourth IUI cycle failed, and I will now be moving on to IVF.

I'm having a pity party today on my couch. :) it's hard because I honestly thought I would be pregnant by now. It's been an emotional past several months, and I have nothing to show for it. Now I'm getting close to the end of this journey and I'm scared that it won't work.

2 comments:

  1. God has a plan for your life, just trust him! Be steadfast and unmovable! When you stop worrying and give it 100 percent to God and stand on his word daily he will give you the desires of your heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starr, don't give up.. ivf can work wonders. several people i know have had success with it when nothing else worked. i know it's hard when a baby is all you can think about, but try to go easy on yourself and get ready for the next step. xoxox

    ReplyDelete