Monday, December 17, 2012

9dp3dt

The title should give you a hint, as to what my days consist of.  Just go to any search engine, and you too can be sucked into the blogging world of Acronyms for fertility.  :)  What it means is, I'm 9 days past a 3 day transfer.  At this point, I consider myself PUPO, which is Pregnant until proven otherwise.  They put 3 embryos in, and until I have a blood test to tell me different, I'm trying to keep faith and just believe, that I am indeed pregnant.  My stomach has finally cleared of all it's bruises and track marks from the gazillion shots.  The swelling seems to have subsided as well.  I'm wearing jeans today.  Yippee 

My progesterone in oil shots, are going very well.  There was one episode of pain, only one though, out of almost 2 weeks of nightly shots, I'll take it.  No bruising and no lumps.  I've got two great girls giving me the shots.  Both of them are nurses, and I'm so very thankful.  Not only for their help, but their friendship as well.  I've know Missy for 25 years and Erin and I are new friends.  I don't know what I would do without either one of them.  Getting to see them each day, is a bright spot.

So, no news to report.  Not feeling anything, which is a good thing I suppose.  No weird sensations, no pain.  Except for the painful way, that time is going by, everything is good.  I'm super excited about Christmas.  That is when I will find out if this worked.  Because of the holiday, I have to wait.  But, I've waited this whole year, what's a few more days.


5 comments:

  1. A few more days is HELL when you are waiting but, God will provide exactly what you need. You are just precious and brave for going through all of this. There is not one place in the bible that someone is healed in which God did not require something of them. The blind man....Jesus put mud on the man's eyes and told him to go wash it off. There is in every instance a requirement for the people to do something. You didn't sit around and Wish you were pregnant, you did what you could to bring it about, along with prayer. You have done all you can on your end and so therefore you are blessed. Love you and am very proud of the agony you have endured. Love you bunches and love your Willie boy and also your silly elves. xoxo....Keep on Postin'. The Mammie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you many prayers and blessings, Starr. I am reading your posts daily on both FB and your blog site and have found great strength in your experience(s) through out your journey. What an amazing soul you must have to endure what you have done to ''give'' to the world another amazing soul. Know that someone you do not know 'that well' is rooting for you and your baby(s). Gods blessings, prayers, and lots of love. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope and pray christmas bring you what you have always wanted Starr.....

    ReplyDelete