Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Inconclusive results from HSG

Great! Finally received the phone call at 5:20 pm today. My doctor was reviewing disk that held the pictures from my HSG X-ray performed on Friday. He cannot say with any certainty, that the Fallopian tube is open or blocked. Now I have 3 options, the first is to act as if it is open, and try for pregnancy. Second option is to have a laparoscopic procedure, which includes me being knocked out. Or finally, the third option, repeat the HSG with him administering the test. I've chosen door number three. Because, you have to have this test performed at a certain time during your cycle, my window of opportunity is tomorrow. Praying he has an opening and can squeeze me in. If not, I'll have to wait until the middle of May.

Here are some pictures from the first HSG. Kind of gives you an idea of how small of an area they are looking at.

No comments:

Post a Comment