Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Shots Shots Shots..... Finally!!


Oh how I wish it would have been shots of tequila!!  But I'm trying to trade in the shot glasses for sippy cups.

Arrived at Mammie's house early, to try and calm my nerves.  We started watching a movie on Netflix, and I was really enjoying it, then it was time.  I did not start shaking until it was time to try and draw the liquid,  It's not that hard, but the syringe was awkward in my hand, and the bottle seemed tiny.  Add on, Mammie's light, that cast a shadow, and that left me feeling shaky.  I wanted to have fun with this moment and really try to bring humor, to a situation, that is a little scary.  So I downloaded the song Shots, by LMFAO.  Didn't realize how explicit it is, but all in good fun.  I just wanted the "Shots, Shots, Shots" part.  We shot a couple of videos, should have only been one, but when have I ever done anything right, the first time???

Shots: Part 1




Shots: Part 2



Hopefully I learned from this first experience.  If I have to give myself more shots, I'll be much more calm.  It didn't hurt.  Watching these back, makes me giggle.






8 comments:

  1. I think most people are just watching the videos, fainting and closing their computers. You did a wonderful job little girl and I love you much. Shoot it straight from the hip...either they like it or they don't. The way of the world. Much support and prayer from your Mammie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mammie. I love you bunches and bunches!

      Delete
  2. What does the shot do Starr?. Videos where good :). Had a wee nervous giggle for you while watching this. Brave girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shot was an HCG trigger shot. It hopefully caused my follicles to release the eggs.

      Delete
  3. Thanks......can't get the song out of my head now. Shots aren't so bad ;) you are perfectly perfect....... I can't wait for you to be a Mommy <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The song is definitely stuck in my head! Thank you Melissa, it means a lot, coming from you. You know, having all those kids and stuff. :) I love you

      Delete
  4. Wow, hope all your baby dreams one true! You are one determined lady, awesome.

    ReplyDelete