Monday, November 10, 2014

Almost done with stims

So it's been a long week. I started all the meds last Saturday. 4 shots a day, 1 in the morning and 3 at night. Lupron, Follistim and Menopur. On Wednesday I went in for first ultrasound. A few follicles had jumped out very quickly with a few small ones. Not good, so I was scheduled for a thursday ultrasound and more blood work. Returned Thursday and everything was still growing, but not as many follicles as my first cycle. Back on Friday, two large ones and two medium and one small. This morning, two large, two bigger medium and a small one very close to being ready. So, scheduled again for the morning and hopefully we can trigger and fingers crossed for 5 good perfect eggs. Emotionally I'm holding up ok. Physically, I've been better. I'm swollen, bruised and very tired. Waking up at 4:30 am is starting to make me crazy. I've had a headache every day and I stay queasy. I'm pretty hot-natured anyway, but all the hormones make me feel like I'm going through menopause. It will all be worth it in the end.....hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment