Monday, November 10, 2014

Day 2

Started the shots of Lupron yesterday.  10 amp morning and night.  The first shot wasn't so bad, but the second and third have been a doozy.  First off, I have a moderate amount of belly fat, which comes in quite handy for shots.  I managed to find and stab myself in a vein.  It hurts and then it bleeds and now I have a bruise.    :(              So then of course this morning I was nervous and stabbed myself without actually going all the way in.  So I had to stop, breathe and try again.  3 shots down 39 more stabs to go.

I've been off of Xanax now for 4 days.  Sleep is not easy nor is it continuous.  Emotionally I'm pretty sound.  Focused maybe is a better word.  Once I start the stims tomorrow, things could change.

I'm taking pictures, and at the end of this I'll just post one blog with all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment